Google
 

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Greg's Answers, Gargoyles #10 Info!

Greg W. responded to some questions of mine, and in doing so revealed some interesting tidbits about character designs, which I was really curious about. Check out the response, but...

The best part of all this was revealing that Greg Guler will be guest pencilling Gargoyles #10! I found this particularly incredible, because I remember way back when seeing the cover for G#1 and thinking, 'wow, I hope the inside looks like that!' Now, I've always been a fan of David Hedgecock's art, and I personally was never disappointed by it, but in terms of staying on model (i.e. the characters looking exactly as they should) Guler's still the one to beat.

So, all in all, we have a lot to look forward to, Bad Guys #2 is out tomorrow, with BG#3 (by guest penciller Christopher Jones) and G#9 not too far behind. And now G#10, by Guler (w/ cover by Hedgecock), which is the lead-off point for Timedancer. Hope SLG decides to give Timedancer it's own miniseries.

I can't frickin wait.

No comments: