Google
 

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Forward Momentum

Wow, I cant believe it's been over two weeks since I last posted, the time flew. I've been pretty busy with school, so sorry guys, you gotta bear with me, I've got a lot on my plate right now...being an art student is a difficult deal.

So, I noticed that I have been getting some visitors, but I guess no one really wanted to vote on the poll, which is cool, I can get rid of it, but I'm curious...is there any reason? You guys gotta give me some feedback, let me know how I'm doing, let me know if there are things that you wanna see or things that you don't. Is the poll too hokey? Gimme something to go on. For now, you're getting another poll.

Anyways, let's get to the good stuff: I created a poster of sorts, as a way to hopefully increase public knowledge of the series. The goal is to be able to put it up on the boards at my school, and places like that. Um, admittedly it's kinda plain, but I wasn't going for the wow-factor, it was more about getting the point across, which is something along the lines of
"There's a new Gargoyles comic book series...Buy it!" So, eventually I'll make the poster available to you all, so you can download it and post it up at your schools too, or as something quick and easy to give to your friends or family to get them interested.

The reason I'm not making the poster available right now is simply because I want to make sure that I'm not breaking the law by taking the images of the comics and reproducing them and then posting them everywhere, so I will definitely be looking into that. If anyone knows anything about that, or could point me to a link that would give me some info that would be a great help. (I'm an art student...law is not at the forefront of my knowledge :P)

Here's a preview of the poster, to get your juices flowing (remember, it's nothing spectacular):


Hopefully we'll have some fresh Gargoyles news soon, but in the meantime I'll look into this whole poster deal, see if we can't get some forward momentum going. Again, if anyone can help with that, it would be a huge help, especially since lately time moves much faster than I can.

Leave some comments!

No comments: