Google
 

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another Tidbit from Karine

Apparently other fans have been hoping for the same thing I've been hoping for (it's probably what most of us are hoping for), that if and when the next spin-off (Gargoyles: Pendragon) is made, that Karine might stay on as the regular penciller. Here's what she had to say about it:

No. No no no. I am taking a break, guys. After Bad Guys is done, I'm going to concentrate on the day job and enjoy the fact that I'll have free time.

Later on, if/when we get to Timedancer or another Bad Guys story, I'll put my name in, but I've been working multiple jobs for several years and I honestly, truly, need a break. My kids are little and require my attention, and I also have personal projects that are itching to be made into reality, so I'm going to concentrate on that for a little while.

As for the artist on Pendragon... When it was discussed a year and a half ago, someone I know put their hand up to work on the title. It was a while ago, and their schedule might or might not permit it now... but if they can do it, I'm going to be VERY HAPPY. And so will you.
Karine

I guess the good news is that if we make it to Timedancer, chances are she'll be back, and apparently there's another great artist who may be interested in working on Pendragon. I wonder who it could be...

If there's any word on who this mystery artist is or could be, I'll be sure to keep you informed.

No comments: